Andes Eyecare Optical
4613 Papermill Dr., NW
Knoxville, TN 37909
Next to Tobacco Junction
Phone: (865) 584-8551
Andes EyeCare Optical, located conveniently just off I-40/75 at Papermill Road, is a fully equipped eyecare and optical practice serving the people of West Knoxville and the Bearden area with the latest in eyewear at affordable prices. In addition to our complete line of discount name-brand frames, we also offer complete eye exams, glasses/contacts prescriptions, and screenings for various eye diseases.
Shawn Sussmane, O.D.
Mark Marlow, L.D.O.
Our specialty is prescription eyeglasses and contact lens fittings. That’s why we utilize the latest technologies available in lenses, materials, coatings, and other lens options. As an added bonus, our consistent access to wholesale and overstock discounted prices allows us to offer you a wide selection of eyeglass fashion at prices to fit your budget. Some of the popular brands we carry include:
- Optique 865
- Calvin Klein
- Kate Spade
- Lily Pulitzer
- Jimmy Choo
- Maui Jim
- Costa Del Mar
- Nine West
- Saks Fifth Ave
And many more
Our licensed Opticians have the all the experience to help guide you in choosing the perfect frames to complement the unique shape of your face as well as fit your individual lifestyle.
Andes EyeCare Optical is locally owned and operated and has served the people of West Knoxville and Bearden with quality eyewear for over 35 years. Let us show you what we can do for you. Reach out to us today by calling (865) 584-8551 to schedule your eye appointment.
We accept all major credit cards and most insurance plans, including:
- AARP Medicare Complete Plans Through UHC
- Blue Cross Networks P, S, Bluecare, Tenncare, CoverKids, PPO, Medicare Advantage Plan PPO
- CEC Vision
- Cigna Medical
- Cigna Vision
- Davis Vision
- Humana HMO, Choice Care POS, Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO, and PFFS
- March Vision
- Superior Vision (Versant Health)
- UHC Medicare Complete Plans, UHC Commercial like Choice Plus, and UHC Tenncare(Medical and Routine vision thru March Vision and Spectera)
- VCP (Humana Vision Comp Benefits)
- Versant Health (Davis & Superior Vision)
- Vision Care Plus
- WellCare Vision (Premiere Eye Care)
- WellCare Medicare HMO