EyeCare Optical – Oak Ridge
Adjacent to Fast Pace Urgent Care.
437 South Illinois Avenue
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Phone: (865) 770-7977
EyeCare Optical in Oak Ridge, located at 437 South Illinois Avenue, next to Great Clips and close to Aldi and Aubrey’s, is the newest addition to our fleet of next generation vision centers meeting the demand for top-level eye care for East Tennesseans by bringing Board-Certified Optometrists and licensed Opticians to your neighborhood.
Chad Baker, L.D.O.
World Class Eye Care – Right Here in Oak Ridge
You don’t need to travel to Knoxville to receive World Class Eye Care – we have it right here in Oak Ridge!
At Eye Care Optical in Oak Ridge, we carry over 10,000 designer frames and contact lenses, but we don’t stop there. Our team of experts can also help you with eye exams, screenings, LASIK vision correction and so much more. We are thrilled to have Chad Baker, and Fellowship-trained Cornea Specialist Eric Sollenberger, M.D., on staff in Oak Ridge.
Optical Shop Oak Ridge
Our skilled Optician, Chad Baker, will be more than happy to help you pick out the frames that are perfect for your individual face and style. The Oak Ridge optical shop carries the latest in state-of-the-art lens technology, not to mention an extensive selection of designer frames with brands like:
- Optique 865
- Calvin Klein
- Kate Spade
- Lily Pulitzer
- Jimmy Choo
- Maui Jim
- Costa Del Mar
- Nine West
- Saks Fifth Ave
And many more
Contact Lenses Oak Ridge
If wearing glasses every day doesn’t sound too appealing, we also provide contact lens fittings in Oak Ridge and we can help you decide which type of lens will be best for your unique vision needs, eye health and lifestyle. Options include:
- Bifocal or multifocal lenses
- Colored or special-effect contacts
- Daily disposable lenses
- Extended wear soft lenses
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Scleral lenses to help heal damaged corneas
- Lenses for dry eye
- Lenses for keratoconus
More About the Oak Ridge Eye Care Team
Mia Guillory, O.D., is your neighborhood Optometrist at this location ready to serve you. As a division of Drs. Campbell, Cunningham, Taylor & Haun, our friendly team of professionals provide all forms of eye care, from routine eye examinations and prescriptions to next-level care that includes screenings and treatment for eye diseases and age-related eye conditions.
In addition to experienced Optometrists and Opticians at EyeCare Optical in Oak Ridge, skilled Ophthalmologist and Cornea Specialist Eric Sollenberger, M.D., has the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of eye diseases at this location, especially conditions specifically related to the cornea.
Eye Exams Oak Ridge
Regular eye exams are important to stay proactive with your eye health. There are some eye conditions that don’t have obvious symptoms until permanent damage has already occurred. So even if you aren’t experiencing any vision problems, we recommend having eye exams every 1-2 years for most people. If you have an eye disease or a family history of eye disease, more frequent exams may be necessary.
Eye exams are painless and may include some of these tests:
- Current refractive error measurement using retinoscopy
- Eye pressure measurement to identify glaucoma
- Eye health using a silt-lamp
- Visual acuity to measure the definition of your vision
- Blind spot detection using a visual field test
- Eye misalignment using cover tests
- Eye disease identification through pupil dilation
Call us at (865) 770-7977 to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We accept all major credit cards and honor most insurance plans, including:
- AARP Medicare Complete Plans Through UHC
- Blue Cross Networks P, S, Bluecare, Tenncare, CoverKids, PPO, Medicare Advantage Plan PPO
- CEC Vision
- Cigna Medical
- Cigna Vision
- Davis Vision
- Humana HMO, Choice Care POS, Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO, and PFFS
- March Vision
- Superior Vision (Versant Health)
- UHC Medicare Complete Plans, UHC Commercial like Choice Plus, and UHC Tenncare(Medical and Routine vision thru March Vision and Spectera)
- VCP (Humana Vision Comp Benefits)
- Versant Health (Davis & Superior Vision)
- Vision Care Plus
- WellCare Vision (Premiere Eye Care)
- WellCare Medicare HMO